CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sarcastic Saturday

I knew that Tanner has my dry sarcastic sense of humor, but on Thursday I had it reconfirmed. I took Alecia, Andrea and Brittany out for dinner. While we were eating and having a good time, Matthew and Tanner went shopping. I was instructed to call them when we were done eating and were on our way home. Matthew told me that Tanner had a surprise for me and that he was very excited. I had no idea what he was doing or what he had in store for me. I was met at the door and led into a dark house. As I got into position the lights came on and there stood in front of me a full size cut out of President Bush. Just then Tanner came around the corner with his airsoft gun and he started shooting at it. I guess I need to keep my political views to myself, it appears that they have worn off on Tanner. To me it was funny…..it might be a little a little much for some of you, but welcome to our sarcastic sense of humor. Needless to say, we had some fun with the cut out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny!! Love the cut out, Jake may want to borrow it to have a buddy to talk to. Hope that you had a very happy birthday, both you and the girls, you deserve it. Love your guts!