CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things I Learned in California

That I can have sooo much fun

That I can make my sister pee her pants


That I can make Andrea sick

That a right on Ball, and a right on Harbor then a left on Ketella, will actually get you back to your room


That my sister is really a wantabe Goth


That this is where I feel the most comfortable


That I still get sick on "California Screaming"


That these two weren't very happy about prop 8


That even in Disneyland you can find a bargain, can you believe $20.00 crocs?


That there really are Bat people

That Anna has a secret wish

That my niece is a Solid Gold Dancer


That 6 out of 10 have a name that starts with "A"

That a brunet, a blond, and a red head can pull off the same haircut


That my twins could have the best time ever

That 3 out of 10 people can be pregnant

That you can stand in line surrounded by 20 -30 people and announce that you might

have just poo'd your pants

That elevators aren't very fun to be trapped in when you are alone

That "pin traders" are very interesting

That when girls have sleep overs, they really do, do each others hair

And lastly, Angeline found her long lost sister

5 comments:

Amy said...

You just made me laugh my head off. You had the funniest comments for each picture, hilarious! I am going to link this on my site so people can see. I really had the BEST time EVER!!!! Loved spending time with you and your girls! Love ya

Angeline said...

I'm so happy that you posted the non traditional and most funny pix, other than me peeing my pants which I need to correct to ALMOST peed my pants, and yes that was a very funny moment. I love all of your comments and that we will remember these moments forever. I will always cherish these memories. It was the BEST time a girl could have. Loved spending time with the family, with you and the your girls. This trip ROCKED. We need to plan another girly excursion. Girls just wanna have fun!!!!

Anna said...

Okay, so I was seriously laughing through out this whole post! I loved it! I had a great time with everyone and I completely 200% enjoyed getting to know your girls better, and look forward to continuing to get to know them and everyone else! THanks for the post. Since i havent uploaded my disney pic's I am going to put a link to this on my blog too :)

Angie Stewart Black said...

I seriously think you are the funniest person I know....next to myself of course. I LOVED your posting. How cute and original. You crack me up Jennifer and I loved spending time with you and your girls. I really truly got to know you better and I love everything about you. Thanks for the great time. I can't wait to spend more time with you guys down the road. I am still laughing at your captions!!

Grandma Sis said...

You are very creative with your comments. I really enjoyed and laughed out loud all by myself. I am so glad everyone had such a good time and especially getting to know each other. Very enjoyable trip.