CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rod, Alecia and Family

I went to take some family pictures of Rod, Alecia and the kids the other day. We kind of hurried through it because it was cold outside, but I think we ended up with some pretty good shots. My PC crashed and I don't have photoshop on my Mac, so I wasn't able to make any corrections, but I don't think they needed much anyway.


My cute twins, they have a the biggest and prettiest smiles.

Ariana, Briana, and Morgan. 
Morgan had to go to the ER today, he hit his head while he was on a go cart out in their field. He fell off while it was being driven by his cousin and then he had a seizure. The ambulance and fire truck came, he gave everyone quite a scare, but the Dr's say the CT scan checked out and that he will be ok. 

Cute little Family.....next year there will one more!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I think they are darling!

Amy said...

Who would of thought a couple of years ago huh? What a cute little fam, good job on the pics. LOVE the one of the twins, I need one for my board okay!

Anonymous said...

Lecia want a cute family you have! AND I love the name for your new little one, the middle name is just perfect for him!!