We got together Friday night at Alecias house to have pizza, paint pumpkins, and watch a movie and play guitar hero. Tanner, Andrea and I even spent the night. We had a great time. I always have fun when I'm with my kids, they are the best. Brighton wasn't too sure about all the commotion, he was a little frustrated. But in the end I can say it was a good time had by all.
My Gooer- Summer 2015
11 years ago


4 comments:
Great time was had by all. It looks like you really had a good time. I am happy for you all. You should do that more often.
Wow a sleepover too? Your such a good mom. That looks like you had so much fun. You have inspired me to get our pumpkins painted too.
COMMENTS, COMMENTS, COMMENTS
I LOVE all these pics Jennifer. And yeah I can comment now. I don't know what the problem was. It looks like tons of fun and I'm glad everyone was together. Very fun
Post a Comment