CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Last Weeks Tuesday's Tell All - Graduation

I thought I would do a catch-up on Tuesday's Tell All. Last week I was just a tad bit busy, so I will try to make up for it this week. The topic was on Graduation. I was very lucky to have attended a Catholic Kindergarten in Boise, ID. The Nuns where great, especially if you liked your knuckles whacked every 30 minutes. Being a student of this school, meant that you got to graduate. We had a wonderful graduation ceremony upstairs (our classroom was in the basement) in the chapel. I remember it to this day.

This is a picture of my Bishop and my Stake President at my Seminary Graduation. I am very proud that I was able to graduate from seminary, although I really wish I would have been paying more attention. It would come in handy now in my calling as MIA Maid advisor in Young Woman's






Not quite sure whats up with my hair, I must have had a late night. Isn't that little red Triumph so danged cute? I loved that car. Okay I know you are saying to yourself, "Did she Really get that for a graduation present?" Well the answer is that I got half of it. I had to pay the other half, but what a great thing was that. I have a lot of memories about that car

This photo is of my actual graduation. Back in the day, we had graduation at the Tabernacle, not at the Marriott Center like now. And yes children, that is your uncle Lynn behind me.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet car, I remember it. Where is that cute little thing? I love the pic of you as a kids graduating and wow you even found a pic of graduating seminary, see you do have proof. Love ya

Anna said...

Yes the Triumph is great, but even better are the Flip-flops!!!!

Andrea said...

Omg So i was looking at the pics and hadnt read the blog and Wow there is uncle lynn! holy crap Wierd, So go look at my blog ,,, UPDATED NEWS